[SciPy-User] Central File Exchange for SciPy

william ratcliff william.ratcliff@gmail....
Sun Oct 31 05:05:26 CDT 2010

I don't think anyone's considering forking from PyPi :>  However, I think
that there is some value in having a central repository for code snippets
that are relevant to scientific programmers.  Especially something that is
easy for people to contribute to.