[SciPy-User] Loading a CSV with loadtxt

Athanasios Anastasiou athanastasiou@gmail....
Sun Oct 31 09:50:28 CDT 2010

Hello

Many thanks to Esko and Bruce for your answers.

Esko, i have mixed entries (some of them are in Greek, others in
English), if it works for UTF it should work for all UTF :-)

Bruce, you are right, sorry for contributing to the "noise" of the
list :-) I will have a look at Numpy 1.5 and whether the problem is
rectified there and possibly follow it up with the Numpy list.

All the best
Athanasios