[SciPy-User] [ANN] guidata v1.2.1
Fri Sep 3 11:03:02 CDT 2010
I am pleased to announce that `guidata` v1.2.1 has been released. This library was initially written to help me to develop software for internal use only, but after a long process I've just been able to share this work with the Python community.
Based on the Qt Python binding module PyQt4, guidata is a Python library for easy data set edition (and display) thanks to automatically generated graphical user interfaces - it also provides helpers and application development tools for PyQt4.
guidata also provides the following features:
* guidata.qthelpers: PyQt4 helpers
* guidata.disthelpers: py2exe helpers
* guidata.userconfig: .ini configuration management helpers (based on Python standard module ConfigParser)
* guidata.configtools: library/application data management
* guidata.gettext_helpers: translation helpers (based on the GNU tool gettext)
* guidata.guitest: automatic GUI-based test launcher
* guidata.utils: miscelleneous utilities
guidata has been successfully tested on GNU/Linux and Windows platforms.
Python package index page:
Downloads (source + Python(x,y) plugin):
Dr. Pierre Raybaut
CEA - Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives
More information about the SciPy-User