[SciPy-User] Gaussian Beam propagation

Daniele Nicolodi daniele@grinta....
Wed Sep 8 07:48:39 CDT 2010

Hello. Sorry for the slightly off topic question.

I'm looking for a Gaussian beam propagation software able to propagate a
Gaussian beam trough a simple paraxial lens setup. Of course I would
prefer a python one, or one with python binding.

Does someone know any such package?

Writing the code by myself would not be too difficult, and will probably
be a nice learning experience, and I would be glad to release it with an
open source license. But I do not have the time to write the code right now.

Thanks. Cheers,
--
Daniele