[SciPy-User] Weave.inline with multiple processors

johnl johnl@cs.wisc....
Thu Sep 9 11:22:18 CDT 2010

Hello. I'm a long-time scipy user, but I'm new to this list.

I'm having an issue that I haven't been able to find a solution to. I
have several python functions with C code embedded using weave.inline.
When the code is run, the functions are called by multiple processes.
The first time the code is run, this causes a problem as all the
processes try to compile the C code simultaneously leading to a broken
object file.

Any suggestions for fixing this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

J. David Lee