[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries: How to define frequency of 15minutes

Wes McKinney wesmckinn@gmail....
Tue Sep 21 22:43:10 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Darryl Woods <dswoods@gmail.com> wrote:
> Matt Knox <mattknox.ca <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I know this was posted some time ago now, but just wondering if anyone has
> created any patches or found a way to use a 15-minute frequency with timeseries.
>  I'm currently using pandas because it supports it, but some of the functions of
> timeseries would be very useful in my case for dealing with messy input data.
>
> Thanks,
> Darryl

Hi Darryl,

I'm curious which functions in scikits.timeseries you're interested in
using-- I'd be willing to implement some new features in pandas if
they would be useful. I've stagnated a bit on development in the last
few months due to lots of other things taking up my time, but I've
picked up development again and hope to get out some new releases in
the next couple of months.

Cheers,
Wes