[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries: How to define frequency of 15minutes

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Wed Sep 22 01:37:43 CDT 2010

On Sep 22, 2010, at 2:27 AM, Darryl Woods wrote:

> I know this was posted some time ago now, but just wondering if anyone has
> created any patches or found a way to use a 15-minute frequency with timeseries.
> I'm currently using pandas because it supports it, but some of the functions of
> timeseries would be very useful in my case for dealing with messy input data.

AAMOF, yes.
You can find it on http://github.com/pierregm/scikits.timeseries-sandbox.
Now, you can add a `timestep` to a function like time_series, which lets you define a regular interval between two consecutive events.
Because the functionality hasn't been thoroughly tested yet, it's not the in the official branch yet (hence the scikits.timeseries-sandbox) and is not well documented. Last time I checked, it worked well, though. Your feedback will therefore be invaluable.
Let me know how it goes.