[SciPy-User] format for chunked file save and read ?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Sep 22 14:05:28 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 13:09,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a preference given my tastes: I like open standards where I don't
> have to worry about any compatibility questions. My favorite data file
> format is a csv file. (I lost hdf5 support with numpy 1.4.0)

What do you mean you "lost hdf5 support with numpy 1.4.0"?

In any case, just use the NPY format using np.save() and np.load() and
be done with it.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."