[SciPy-User] scikits.cuda - initial public release

Lev Givon lev@columbia....
Sun Sep 26 22:03:48 CDT 2010

Received from Wes McKinney on Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 02:59:17PM EDT:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Lev Givon <lev@columbia.edu> wrote:
> > Received from Wes McKinney on Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 01:38:22PM EDT:

> >> Very cool-- is the project source repository hosted somewhere public?
> >> If not would you be opposed to creating one?
> >>
> >> - Wes
> >
> > I'm planning to post it on BitBucket in the near future.
> >
> >                                                        L.G.
> >

> Excellent. If you have no particular preference I would be +1 for
> GitHub mainly because NumPy and friends are headed that way (I'm
> migrating my projects there too to make my life easier)
>
> Thanks,
> Wes

Sure; I was planning on using BitBucket for the simple reason that I
and my colleagues have been using Mercurial for our revision control
needs for some time, but hg-git [1] seems to have become sufficiently
stable to enable me to put my code on GitHub:

http://github.com/lebedov/scikits.cuda

							L.G.

[1] http://hg-git.github.com