[SciPy-User] bug in optimize.curve_fit ?

Xavier Gnata xavier.gnata@gmail....
Fri Aug 5 02:29:08 CDT 2011

Hi,

Yes but the doc (
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.optimize.curve_fit.html
) claims that xdata can be "An N-length sequence or an (k,N)-shaped array"

IRL, I would not cast a array to a list to call optimize.curve_fit.
x = list(x) was only an easy way to write a short testcase based on the
exemple in the doc.

Xavier