[SciPy-User] Data Acquisition with NIDAQmx error

Pawel Zmarz smooth29@hotmail....
Fri Aug 12 05:02:35 CDT 2011

Hello scipy user community,
I hope I am emailing the correct list...
I'm a newbie, and I've been trying to implement the 'Data Acquisition with NIDAQmx' code from the SciPy Cookbook to use python to generate an analog signal out of my NI USB-6008 card.
However, when I run the code I get the following error:
RuntimeError: nidaq call failed with error -200077: 'Requested value is not a supported value for this property.'
Any ideas on what this is and hot to solve it? I don't really understand the code, and I am not really sure where I specify the value to be generated...
Link to the code (under Analog Generation):http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Data_Acquisition_with_NIDAQmx
Thank you for help!!BW,paw