[SciPy-User] Data Acquisition with NIDAQmx error

Paulo Jabardo pjabardo@yahoo.com...
Fri Aug 12 08:43:41 CDT 2011

Try using pydaqtools, a more generic data acquisition interface.

http://pydaqtools.org/

________________________________
De: Pawel Zmarz <smooth29@hotmail.com>
Para: scipy-user@scipy.org
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 12 de Agosto de 2011 7:02
Assunto: [SciPy-User] Data Acquisition with NIDAQmx error

Hello scipy user community,

I hope I am emailing the correct list...

I'm a newbie, and I've been trying to implement the 'Data Acquisition with NIDAQmx' code from the SciPy Cookbook to use python to generate an analog signal out of my NI USB-6008 card.

However, when I run the code I get the following error:
RuntimeError: nidaq call failed with error -200077: 'Requested value is not a supported value for this property.'

Any ideas on what this is and hot to solve it? I don't really understand the code, and I am not really sure where I specify the value to be generated...

Link to the code (under Analog Generation):
http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Data_Acquisition_with_NIDAQmx

Thank you for help!!
BW,
paw