[SciPy-User] disabling SVN (was: Trouble installing scipy after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.7 aka Lion)

Ognen Duzlevski ognen@enthought....
Sat Aug 13 11:00:49 CDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers@googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Jonathan Guyer <guyer@nist.gov> wrote:
>

>> On Aug 10, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
>>
>> > Ah, with "svn" you actually meant svn:) I thought that was supposed to
>> not even work anymore.
>>
>> It does work and it's confusing. I had not been following the transition
>> closely and so was under the impression that the svn repository was being
>> mirrored from git. It's not. It's just old.
>>
>> Who can disable SVN access for numpy and scipy? There are still plenty of
> links to http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk/ floating around that can
> confuse users.
>
> Ralf

Ralf,

I am the new Enthought sys admin. Is there anything I can do to help?

Thanks,
Ognen