[SciPy-User] scipy.stats

Rita rmorgan466@gmail....
Sat Aug 20 06:38:57 CDT 2011

Thanks Bruce. I have already seen this

Here are more details of my build.

My Intel compiler exists here, /opt/intel/

self.cc_exe = 'icc -L /opt/intel/lib/intel64 -L /opt/intel/ipp/em64t/lib -L
/opt/intel/mkl/lib/em64t -L /usr/lib64 -L /usr/lib -I
/opt/intel/ipp/em64t/in    clude -I /etg/source/Linux/include -I
/opt/intel/mkl/include -I /opt/intel/include -fPIC -O3 -openmp -limf
-lmkl_core -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread     -lstdc++ -DMKL_ILP64'
Here is how I am doing the compilation

CC=icc CXX=icpc AR=xiar /opt/python-2.7.2/bin/python setup.py config
--compiler=intel  --fcompiler=intelem build_clib --compiler=intel
--fcompiler=intelem build_ext --compiler=intel install

/opt/intel/ipp is what I was using for the math library. This compiles but I
keep getting that problem

I use the same compile statement to compile scipy