[SciPy-User] What happened with chisquare_contingency?

Thu Mar 3 12:41:02 CST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Yang Zhang <yanghatespam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looked like a useful addition:
>
> http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2010-June/014538.html
>
> I originally was rolling my own and found the chisquare ddof parameter
> to be confusing - Googling turned this up. Just wondering if this is
> still on its way into the codebase.

I put another version of the code in this ticket:

    http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1203

During SciPy 2010 and later, Anthony Scopatz and I worked on a contingency
table class, which is in scipy/stats/contingency_table.py here:

    https://github.com/scopatz/scipy

Then other work (scipy bugs, scipy.signal, and the work that pays the bills)
pushed this down in my "to do" list, and it never made it back up to the
top.  But perhaps it is time to bump this up again--thanks for the reminder!

Warren