[SciPy-User] ANN: Spyder v2.0.8

Thu Mar 3 13:31:32 CST 2011

On 3/3/11 7:01 AM, Daniel Mader wrote:
> We use two spaces here, not four, so I'd be great to make this
> an option. I'd be fine with a modification in a config file, thought.

While Python allows many options for indenting (including mixed tabs and
spaces!), four spaces is a well established standard -- it really is a
good idea to stick with it, especially if you are going to be sharing
code with anyone, ever.

-CHB

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov