[SciPy-User] Signal processing and filtering functions

Joe Kington jkington@wisc....
Wed Mar 9 10:33:49 CST 2011

> The SAE filtering operation performs two-pass, zero phase

shift, second-order Butterworth filtering.

You may already be aware of it, but that sounds suspiciously like this
cookbook example... http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/FiltFilt

I'm not sure if that helps any, but I hope it does!
-Joe