[SciPy-User] OT warning! Re: ANN: Spyder v2.0.8

Krystian Rosiński krystian.rosinski@gmail....
Fri Mar 4 02:23:14 CST 2011

Guido van Rossum wrote in 2006:

"(...) Fortunately it's easy to separate the two. If it uses two-space
indents, it's corporate code; if it uses four-space indents, it's open
source. (If it uses tabs, I didn't write it! :-)"