[SciPy-User] ImportError: *.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Paul Anton Letnes paul.anton.letnes@gmail....
Fri Nov 11 18:02:19 CST 2011

Assuming bash, type this into your shell to export the variable for as long as you keep your shell running. If you want it to stick permanently, add the line to ~/.bashrc.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/folder/that/contains/libs:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Cheers
Paul