[SciPy-User] fast spline interpolation of multiple equal length waveforms

Hjalmar Turesson hturesson@gmail....
Sat Oct 1 05:53:22 CDT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

I finally got time to test the polynomial interpolation. Unfortunately, my
x_interpret had point slightly outside the interval of the original x.
polyterp didn't like extrapolation and became quite slow.
On the other hand, splmake and spleval works fine and are very quick.
Thus, my problem is solved.

Thanks,
Hjalmar