[SciPy-User] OS X Lion build fails: arpack

Paul Anton Letnes paul.anton.letnes@gmail....
Sun Oct 9 06:58:46 CDT 2011

Aha… I tried the homebrew gfortran, which downloads gfortran from r.research.att.com. However, I am getting exactly the same error message. Hence, I suspect the problem isn't simply the gfortran compiler version/build.

Paul