[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] scipy.io.numpyio.fwrite replacement??

ssalha ssalha@gmail....
Wed Oct 12 10:11:19 CDT 2011

Hello,
Please let me know if you were able to solve this problem. Your feedback is
greatly appreciated, as I am stuck on the same question now of not finding a
replacement of scipy.io.numpy on the latest version, using ipython2.7.1,
ubuntu unity. and scipy 0.8 version. Tried downgrading to an older version
of scipy, but there was still a problem ...

Thank you,
Sara