[SciPy-User] calculate predicted values from regression + confidence intervall

Christian K. ckkart@hoc....
Thu Oct 20 04:11:08 CDT 2011

 <josef.pktd <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > f(X,Y) = a1-a2*log(X)+a3/Y (inverse power/Arrhenius model from accelerated
> > reliability testing)
>
> your f(X,Y) is still linear in the parameters, a1, a2, a3. So the
> linear version still applies.

Ok, but then I do not understand how to follow your indications for the
prediction interval:

>> distributed with mean y = Y = X*beta, and var(y) = X' * cov_beta * X +
>> var_u_estimate (dot products for appropriate shapes)

X in my case is [X,Y] and cov_beta has a shape of 3x3, since there are 3
paramters.
Sorry for my ignorance on statistics, I really apppreaciate your help.

Regards, Christian