[SciPy-User] Arbitrary max-intensity projection

Samuel John scipy@samueljohn...
Sun Sep 11 11:29:38 CDT 2011

Hi Chris,

on which platform are you trying to build VTK with python support?

For the Mac, I contributed a homebrew formula for vtk (with python and qt support).
I use this build in order to get the wonderful mayavi2.

> brew options vtk # for alternatives, e.g. external qt.
> brew install vtk --python --qt # wait some minutes :-)

bests,
 Samuel