[SciPy-User] OT: ISI export format python parser / bibtex converter

Daniele Nicolodi daniele@grinta....
Tue Sep 13 09:51:13 CDT 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry for the OT but I do not know where else to ask, and I think
that the scientific community that surround scipy may have a clue in my
issue.

I'm retyping my CV in Latex and I would like to do not have to type the
bibliographic entries about my publications. I thought about exporting
the list from ISI Web but the bibtex export options seems to be gone
from the new interface.

There are a couple of Perl scripts on the web that digest the ISI export
format to bibtex, but they do not work perfectly on my entries, and I
would be much more comfortable hacking on Python rather than Perl.

I'm therefore looking for a python parser / exporter of the ISI Web
export format. Does anyone have a pointer to share?

Thank you. Cheers,
--
Daniele