[SciPy-User] OT: ISI export format python parser / bibtex converter

Tom Dimiduk tdimiduk@physics.harvard....
Tue Sep 13 10:00:49 CDT 2011

zotero (www.zotero.org) understands ISI Web's website, and can do bibtex
exports.  It is probably not the most automated way of doing what you
want, but is fairly straightforward.  Feel free to contact me off list
if you want more detail.

Tom