[SciPy-User] Round table/blog on fixing scientific software distribution

Dag Sverre Seljebotn d.s.seljebotn@astro.uio...
Wed Sep 21 03:34:20 CDT 2011

Yet again, the issue of distributing scientific Python software was
raised, this time on the mpi4py mailing list. Since that wasn't really
the right forum, and we weren't really sure what was the right forum, we
started a blog instead.

The idea is to get a diverse set of people describe their experiences;
something between a brainstorming and a survey. No current solution fits
all and the community is fragmented -- perhaps collecting the
experiences of different user bases and the solutions they found is
helpful at this point.

We want your posts! (send me an email to get posting rights)

http://fixingscientificsoftwaredistribution.blogspot.com/2011/09/round-table-about-fixing-problem-of.html

Dag Sverre