[SciPy-User] polylogarithm?

Johann Cohen-Tanugi johann.cohentanugi@gmail....
Thu Sep 22 16:14:21 CDT 2011

Hello, I made some progress on cython, but I would like to clone
test_lambertw.py in order to create unittests for my polylog code. The
problem is that I do not manage to run it directly :
In [1]: from scipy.special._testutils import FuncData
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
/home/cohen/sources/python/scipydev/<ipython-input-1-bf9da3823634> in
<module>()
----> 1 from scipy.special._testutils import FuncData

ImportError: No module named _testutils

In [2]: from scipy.special import lambertw

In [4]: run ../pyvault/scipy-git/scipy/special/tests/test_lambertw.py
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
/home/cohen/sources/python/pyvault/scipy-git/scipy/special/tests/test_lambertw.py
in <module>()
      12 from numpy import nan, inf, pi, e, isnan, log, r_, array, complex_
      13
---> 14 from scipy.special._testutils import FuncData
      15
      16

ImportError: No module named _testutils

I have a master checkout of scipy from the git repository. What is the
correct way to run this?
thanks in advance,

Johann