[SciPy-User] How to fit data obtained from a Monte Carlo simulation?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Sep 22 17:07:07 CDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 17:03, canavanin@yahoo.se <canavanin@yahoo.se> wrote:
> Hi Josef
>
> I think the seed is the same in all cases. Each random number is obtained using random.random(), but I never use random.seed().

Then what makes you think the seed is the same in all cases? The PRNG
is initialized with a different seed each time numpy is imported for
the first time if you do not explicitly seed it yourself.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco