[SciPy-User] X Error: BadWindow, matplotlib, numpy

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang.Mader@fdm.uni-freiburg...
Mon Sep 26 10:24:12 CDT 2011

> Concerning the "X Error: BadWindow" - I cannot help (could not reproduce it)
> At least you should provide some information about operating system and the
> windowing backend you are using. I guess, the matplotlib mailing list can
> be of better help here, too.

Thank you for your answer and for pointing me to the matploblib mailinglist.

Just to make my first mail more complete. The problem is on a linux box (Arch
Linux, kernel 3.0, xorg 1.10.4-1, KDE, kwin window manager).

Bests, Wolfgang