[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] optimize fmin_cg parameter passing

aurora1625 zhibo.xiao@gmail....
Fri Apr 13 00:37:12 CDT 2012

Hi, everyone

I am new to Python and Scipy and I met a problem when trying to optimize a
function.

My problem is:

my f function has several parameters(datatype:array), it's like

f = \sum lambda_i * phi_i + \zeta *(exp(lambda_i + \nu_i))

this function is about lambda, so i get

fprime = \sum phi_i + \zeta *(exp(lambda_i + \nu_i))

I want to pass in an initial lambda value, but how can I pass in other
parameter, phi, zeta and nu.

I guess my function is about lambda, and the other parameters should be
constant and fixed, but I really don't know how to pass them in.

Thank you for your help!