[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Looping over one variable keeping the others constant

surfcast23 surfcast23@gmail....
Sat Apr 14 17:25:40 CDT 2012

Thanks for every ones replies. I'm sorry I am just replying I was out of town
for a few days. I will look into everyones suggestions. The main thing is
that I need a function that can use equations such as

x[i]= const+x
       x+=const
y[i]= const+y
       y+=const

So that x and y increment by whatever the constant is and that new value is
what is used to get the next array element.