[SciPy-User] scipy-user, numpy-user on google groups ?

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za@gmail....
Tue Apr 24 01:21:00 CDT 2012

On 23 April 2012 12:02, denis <denis-bz-gg@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>  would you know what's happened to scipy-user and  numpy-user on google
> groups ?
> They seem to be dormant / unresponsive script since about 1 April
> or else, what other newsreader would you recommend ?
> Thanks, cheers
>  -- denis

I'm not sure who set up the Google groups to follow the lists, or how
to get them working again (it seems the Google account has been
disabled by Mailman due to excessive bounces).

If you don't want to subscribe to the lists directly, you can try the
Gmane archives:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.numeric.general
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.scientific.user

Cheers,