[SciPy-User] Job Oportunities in Brazil

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Wed Apr 25 07:05:10 CDT 2012

First of all I'd like to apologize for the cross-post, but I'd like to
bring to the attention of these Important Python scientific communities, a
couple of opportunities for young PhDs  in our institution, located  at Rio
de Janeiro, Brasil.

Getulio Vargas Foundation is one of the top Research and Educational
Institutions in Brasil. We are the largest Think-Tank of Latin America, and
rank among the top 30 in the world[1]. Though we are not an University we
have both undergraduate and graduate programs, which are very highly ranked.

   - Statistician: http://emap.fgv.br/files/edital-estatistica-en.pdf
   - Mathematician:
   http://emap.fgv.br/files/edital-matematica-aplicada-en.pdf

These two jobs are to work at the Applied Mathematics School, where I work.
I'd be delighted to have more academic Pythonistas around me, so please
take your time to look through the job descriptions, and if you feel up to
the challenge, please apply!

cheers,

[1]
http://www.postwesternworld.com/2012/01/26/fgv-ranks-among-worlds-top-thirty-think-tanks/