[SciPy-User] Testing scipy: a curiosity (Ralf Gommers)

Jonathan T. Niehof jniehof@lanl....
Fri Apr 27 09:16:53 CDT 2012

On 04/27/2012 05:27 AM, Sergio Rojas wrote:

> Thanks for replying, Ralf. A natural questions then raises Ralf,
> Can one obtain fictitious python's error messages or failures of a computation
> because of such
> python's default behavior? How can we toggle that to a most reasonable behavior?
> or how can we associate an error or failure (what hint can we have from the system)
> to such behavior?

http://docs.python.org/library/warnings.html

Running python as "python -W all" will always raise warnings. Running as
"python -W error" will turn warnings into errors.

--
Jonathan Niehof
ISR-3 Space Data Systems

Phone: 505-667-9595
email: jniehof@lanl.gov

Correspondence /
Technical data or Software Publicly Available