[SciPy-User] Brentq return values

The Helmbolds helmrp@yahoo....
Sun Aug 5 22:07:12 CDT 2012

When the brentq routine is called with `full_output` set to `True` it returns a tuple.
The first element of that tuple is the root, i.e., a simple real number. So far, so good.

However, the second element of that tuple is:
    <scipy.optimize.zeros.RootResults object at 0x03B4F450>
I don't know how to read or "decode" such a thing.
I'd welcome any instruction on how to do that.

I also observe that perhaps the return value could be more transparent, i.e., easy to interpret.