[SciPy-User] Matrix-free version of connected_components

Per Nielsen evilper@gmail....
Mon Aug 6 04:32:01 CDT 2012

You are completely right and the networkX code seems simple enough so that
I can actually manage it. Now I just need to optimize my graph/matrix
function as it calculates the entire graph/matrix MUCH faster than going
all the rows/columns individually.

Thanks.
Per