[SciPy-User] qHull zero division error, scipy 0.10.1, linux

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Aug 6 15:38:49 CDT 2012

05.08.2012 17:41, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
[clip]
 > On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:42 AM, David Baddeley
[clip]
>     before I download the source and start messing with qhull.pyx / the
>     qhull sources themselves. I thought I'd ask if there were any known
>     bugs / clues.
>
> I can't reproduce this with current master and it doesn't look familiar.
> There were some fixes to qhull though for 0.11, so I'd check first if
> those fixed your issue.

This seems like a failure occurring inside Qhull --- the scale
parameters seem to not have been computed for a reason or another.

I haven't seen any reports about anyone else seeing such a failure
before, so compiler problems may also come into question.

--
Pauli Virtanen