[SciPy-User] watershed

dlibyp@gmai... dlibyp@gmai...
Fri Aug 10 21:54:09 CDT 2012

Thanks Pawel,

This is what I was looking for.

Rig

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:02:03 +0200
From: Pawe? Kwa?niewski<pawel.kw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SciPy-User] watershed
To: SciPy Users List<scipy-user@scipy.org>

Hi,

I looked into the functions you're interested, although I'm not an expert
but as far as I understand it - the watershed_ift() function is implemented
in C, since the _nd_image module is a binary package. If you download the
SciPy source code (http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy/files/scipy/) you
can find the C source of the function you're interested in the
scipy/ndimage/src/ni_measure.c file. The function is called NI_WatershedIFT.

I hope this helps,

Pawe?

2012/8/8dlibyp@gmail.com  <dlibyp@gmail.com>