[SciPy-User] running script error (eigen symmetric)

Amy Anderson amyla333@gmail....
Mon Dec 3 15:19:15 CST 2012

I am actually having an issue getting an older version of Scipy to install
through macports.  I need a version of scipy before 0.9 because the eigen
symmetric module was not changed yet. I have been using macports to install
scipy etc because I thought it was the easier way but at this point I
really just need to get this script working and need an older version of
scipy.  if anyone has any ideas please let me know.