[SciPy-User] New Scipy website

Travis Oliphant travis@continuum...
Mon Dec 3 20:16:30 CST 2012

NumFocus can also easily host and administer an EC2 server if that is needed.   If Enthought is willing to continue to host the SciPy server then that is great.

This is also something that NumFocus is able to do at any time.    If there are other projects that would like a server setup for them --- if github pages is not enough ---  just contact admin@numfocus.org.