[SciPy-User] Calling LAPACK function dbdsqr()?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri Dec 14 10:30:11 CST 2012

Sturla Molden <sturla <at> molden.no> writes:
> On 14.12.2012 16:48, Philip Semanchuk wrote:
>
> > Thanks, Sturla. Our code is distributed to others as part of an application
suite. We don't ask our users to
> compile anything, nor can we necessarily predict what libraries will be
available on the machine outside
> of our app's prerequisites. Our app requires numpy and scipy, so I was really
hoping to get at it from one of
> those two libraries.
>
> I know, I constantly run into the same issue.

I think this means that someone needs to go through the LAPACK
wrappers, and add any functions that are missing.

Pull requests are accepted ;)

--
Pauli Virtanen