[SciPy-User] ANN: IEP 3.1 - the Interactive Editor for Python

Almar Klein a.klein@science-applied...
Thu Dec 20 15:21:18 CST 2012

A note to Ubuntu 12.10 users:
I just found out (thanks to Thomas Kluyver) that on Ubuntu 12.10, IEP has
some nasty problem between Qt and X, related to scrollbar overlays.
I will fix this asap and come with a 3.1.1 release.

- Almar

--
Almar Klein, PhD
Science Applied