[SciPy-User] ANN: IEP 3.1 - the Interactive Editor for Python

Almar Klein a.klein@science-applied...
Fri Dec 21 07:00:36 CST 2012

No, it would not be too much. In fact there already is one:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/iep/3.1

(but I do realize now that I should update it to 3.1.1, will do that right
now)

- Almar