[SciPy-User] asarray_chkfinite

glen@toadhil... glen@toadhil...
Wed Feb 1 10:16:37 CST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to optimize some code that entails a very large number of sparse matrix-vector and vctor-vector multiplies. Upon running the profiler I see that about 25% of my program's cumulative time is spent running asarray_chkfinite.  I do not call this routine directly. Can anyone tell me what might be calling it and whether there is anything obvious I can do about it?

Glen

Glen Henshaw, PhD • Roboticist • U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
office: 202-767-1196 • google voice/mobile: 443-295-3050
glen.henshaw@nrl.navy.mil