[SciPy-User] [scipy-user] How to use genfromtext() with np.array?

Fabien Lafont lafont.fabien@gmail....
Tue Feb 7 04:43:04 CST 2012

I've saved a np.array in a file using write(). Ihave then a file with
my np.array over 8 columns and I can't load it using genfromtext to
load at the same time the entire array. It seems genfromtext doesn't
"see" the array as a real array but as 8 different columns. Is it
possible to load the array easily with genfromtext, or save my array
in a different way. It works with a for loop over each indices of the
array with + "\n" but it's not very convenient.

Thx,

Fabien