[SciPy-User] Repeated measures scipy.stats support?

Tyler tyler104@gmail....
Tue Feb 7 17:58:40 CST 2012

I have the following question, and am wondering if its possible to solve
using existing scipy.stats, or anything else that anyone knows about =)

If I have n subjects that I have an Active-Control measurement for, for
instance "(Minutes it takes to complete 1st lap) - (Minutes it takes to
complete second lap)", an each subject runs 1-4 times, how do I properly
calculate a p value for "Is one lap faster than the other?"

Example data:
Subject#       1stLap-2ndLap Minutes
1                     .3
1                     -.1