[SciPy-User] ask.scipy.org registration not working

Ken Watford kwatford@gmail....
Thu Feb 9 08:35:30 CST 2012

Look at the current list of questions. Nobody has asked a question
there since 2010.

I would recommend asking your questions on one of the StackExchange
sites (probably StackOverflow).

If there's demand for a separate  "math and science with python" site,
then one could be proposed at http://area51.stackexchange.com/

The lack of activity at ask.scipy could be due to problems with the
site (can't sign up, hard to sign in, no search feature), but there
might just not be enough interest. The Area51 proposal process could
help determine that, assuming the proposal was advertised in
appropriate places.