[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Covariance matrix

suzana8447 k-assem84@hotmail....
Fri Feb 10 10:11:29 CST 2012

Hello every body,
I am using least square fit to fit some function to a given data. The fit is
perfect with leastsq. Now, I need to calculate the covariance matrix whereby
the diagonal terms represent the variances for the parameters.

I need to know, if possible, how to extract the covariance matrix from
leastsq. If there is no way to extract it, Are there any good methods that
can be used to calculate the covariance matrix with high precision?

Thanks in advance.