[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Covariance matrix

Johannes Eckstein eckjoh2@web...
Mon Feb 13 02:59:20 CST 2012

Hi All,
I have an additional question to that below.

how can I do a matrix multiplication of a matrix X with shape: (240001, 4)

M = X * X.H

when I do this I get the following:
     return N.dot(self, asmatrix(other))
ValueError: array is too big.

What is the best way to avoid this error?

Thanks in advance,

Johannes